4.26.2011

Low Stripes

My inspiration for this outfit was my favorite song "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake.  I love the low cut of the back of the top and to dress it up I paired it with a cute pencil skirt and heels.  For the office, throw on a blazer and your good to go!





Earrings: Le Chateau
Stripe Top: Aritiza
Silver Belt: Aldo
Beige Skirt: Le Chateau
Red Purse: Matt & Nat
Black & White Heels: Le Chateau
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great outfit! The low back is sexy! Love how you paired it with the pencil skirt, and I like the accessories.

    http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo pretty! You're skirt is perfect and the way you put together your whole look is just perfect.. Beautiful.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so cute..if you want you can be my follower!:)
    XOXO
    http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I love the scooped back!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that top is so pretty!!! i will love to have some like that for my next collection :)

    www.fepadesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Another Vancouverite :) Love that stripped top!


    Jacquelyn
    www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Top!
    xoxo
    izzy&maria
    http://www.glamtimee.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit soo much!
    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look....love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© StyleLove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig