5.23.2011

Casual Feel

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Over the last few days, the weather in Vancouver was a mix of mostly rain and some sunshine.  Luckily, I managed to get some sun while doing some errands so I couldn't think of anything more perfect than a comfy shirt with shorts and flip flops!









Sunglasses: Thrifted (Yaletown, Vancouver)
Necklace: Thrifted (Vegas)
Top: Bluenotes
Shorts: American Eagle
Flip Flops: Lipstick
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. The sunglasses are so cute! I also love the bright blue necklace. Great outfit, Stop by some time!

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice casual outfit.
    Looks so comfy.

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawwww...you look so relax and comfy. I love it

    xoxo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I LOVE your casual look! The glasses are great as well. :)

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sandals are adorable. I love how comfortable and casual you look!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! love the simplicity of your outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely casual outfit :) great blog!

    visit/follow me !

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so simple yet so chic! Love it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog.

    can we follow each other?

    http://dreamfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute comfy outfit, I know what you mean about the mixed weather. it's annoying, that's what it's been like here in SF. Your shorts are really cute and that's so cool you thrifted the necklace in vegas.

    Following you now.
    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog if you have time to check it out: www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfect effortless style- I love how you offset the basic colors of your blouse and the denim shorts with a turquoise necklace and gold sandals. You're making me wish it was summer already!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen to that nothing is better than shorts and flip flops :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool Mirror shades! I need a pair of them!

    Shasie
    Enter My Vintage Scarf Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© StyleLove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig