5.16.2011

More than one way

I had fun trying to figure out how many ways I can wear this dress (worn as a top) more than one way. To see how I previously wore it, click here and click here. Which way is your favorite: as a dress, skirt or top?






Blazer: Smart Set
Dress (worn as a top): Urban Behaviour
Belt: American Eagle
Jeans: Le Chateau
Heels: Aldo
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love everything about this outfit, you have great style! Following via BL and GFC.

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. turned out to be a very versatile piece! i like all three ways...but, the skirt is my absolute favorite :) still love the shoes!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos
    Love it!!!

    Visit my new blog :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    Kisses from pepa :X

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..this is what a call one versatile piece of clothing to own..but from all of them the dress is my absolute favorite. You look so Fabulous in it.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy shoes.
    I've been eyeing for that kind of shoes.
    I just like the color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing heels LOVE NUDE
    share the feeling
    visit dear <3
    www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    xx the cookies

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit!
    the shoes are SO lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures ^^. Thanks for the sweet comment and I'm following you too :)
    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful outfit! especially the shoes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous photos!!
    thanks for the wonderful comment!
    xo
    thatgirlkip

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© StyleLove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig