One of my favorite movies is called Some Like it Hot. It is a 1959 classic American comedy film starring Marilyn Monroe. This is one of those movies my dad and I enjoy watching together; we both love it so much that we could never get sick of it! So this look is inspired by Marilyn Monroe! What is your favorite classic movie?
Gold Neclace: Le Chateau
Purple Dress: Urban Behaviour
Gold Bracelets: H&M
Gold Heels: Wild Diva
nice dress!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome blog too!
xoxo jenna
http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com
Love that shade of purple on you...you look gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteMine would have to be Gone With the Wind, even though it takes forever to watch!
ReplyDeleteheyrecklessmind.blogspot.com
Bonitas fotos y fantástico vestido!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at my blog and If you like it we can follow our blogs...
Besos, desde España, Marcela
Great purple color of the white dress! Love this color, style, and fit!
ReplyDeleteShasie
Live Life in Style
Thanks for your visit and comment. You said you' re following but I can' t see you in my followers :((
ReplyDeleteGreat color by the way.
www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com
I LOVE the purple dress, a perfect shade paired with your accessories :)
ReplyDeleteI discovered your blog whilst browsing through others and am so glad I did! I am now a new follower, and I hope you can check out my blog
Talitha xx
www.ttimechatter.blogspot.com
Pretty. It looks so much like the Marilyn dress except in my favorite color. I think my favorite movie is Gone with the Wind.
ReplyDelete-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com
I totally just scored a dress like this, except it's maroon! Looks great! And I looooove Some Like It Hot :)
ReplyDeleteCheers!
--Megan//The Martian Tide
nice dress! love the backless look, so pretty
ReplyDeletesweet and sugars,
Dias
p.s. you have a ice blog, wanna follow each other?
Sounds like an interesting movie. Never heard of it but now I am curious as too see if it is good. Nice dress. Love the bright, bold color..
ReplyDeleteAll the best, Angel
http://www.fashionablynumb.com
ooh girl you look fierce!! that dress looks gorgeous on you <3 and the color is so beautiful!! love it!!
ReplyDeletetotally channeling monroe...but updated with purple! gorgeous color and love the gold shoes! i don't think i've seen that movie!!
ReplyDeleterockoomph.blogspot.com
very pretty1 :D I wore a red dress like that on my 21st! [that was 5+ years ago]
ReplyDeleteand, whilst that is a good movie, my favorite classic is breakfast at tiffany's
fantastic purple dress :)
ReplyDelete