My dog, Bianca...taking her for a walk is always so enjoyable. I'm a huge dog lover and my family's dog is 14 years old and still pretty peppy! She's a little character that's for sure!...a few things about her: she does not like to be on a leash as she likes to run free and explore all the great things at the park (she is use to being able to roam wherever), she loves treats, cuddling in your bed and eating popcorn. What's your favorite type of animal/pet?
wearing H&M blue blouse & sunglasses, american eagle white tank & belt, garage shorts & necklace, le chateau earrings, cotton and H&M bracelets, nine west flats
Aww your dog is so cute! Love also your outfit, those shorts and shirt are awesome! :--)
ReplyDeletexx Paula || What's enough for a happy living?
definitely dog lovers here, too! great summery outfit...love the sandals!
ReplyDeleterockoomph.blogspot.com
Aww your dog is too cute!
ReplyDeleteShasie
Live Life in Style
Cute! Your dog looks so sweet.
ReplyDeleteJacquelyn
www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com
Cute outfit and cute dog!
ReplyDeletehttp://initaled.blogspot.com
this is a cute casual outfit!
ReplyDelete♥ shanicexoxo.info
cute outfit! love it!!
ReplyDeleteLove dogs! I have a chorkie named Molly. I found your blog on IFB and am now following you. Check out mine if you get a chance.
ReplyDeletewww.raesstylefile.blogspot.com
AAAWWWW...doll you look so chic even when walking your dog....by the way loving you even more now because I'm a animal lover myself.
ReplyDelete<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle
I love that your dog has so much personality.
ReplyDelete