A gorgeous summery dress for a wedding I attended recently. One of my new favorite dresses and I am loving the color...
Also, I have just lauched a Shop My Closet! Have you seen something on my blog that you like and/or want? You maybe able to own it. Check out my shop here.
Also, I have just lauched a Shop My Closet! Have you seen something on my blog that you like and/or want? You maybe able to own it. Check out my shop here.
Wearing Le Chateau dress, aldo clutch, heels & earrings and stella & dot necklace
That's a gorgeous colour on you!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Sabrina
i'm totally loving this dress!
ReplyDelete-alexandra
http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com
aqua looks so lovely on u!!! gorgeous dress!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Hope you had a great time at the wedding :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a gorgeous dress on you, it looks so perfect! That color is great. There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Veena
www.seveninchstilettos.com
Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole