9.06.2013

Leather Craze

Leather, leather, leather! Yes, today's lust and inspiration is leather! I can't get enough of it! Jackets, pants, skirts, shorts, shoes...oh all the different ways one can wear leather! Which outfit is your favorite?

Have a great weekend!


All images are from pinterest. Follow me on pinterest at: http://pinterest.com/stylelove
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am so excited about this trend. i have a pair of leggings from last year and I am dying to wear them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leather trend! Great post, I'm following you on GFC, hope you will take the time to have a look at my page and maybe follow back? xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice meeting you at blog vancity! I look forward to reading your blog! Im also loving leather!

    Denise Chavez XOXO
    www.denisechavez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE leather trousers! i Just wish i had the bum and legs to pull it of!!

    iamlauranice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© StyleLove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig